Learn to create:
Building Elevation – Architectural Building Elevation with Datum Elements
Building Section – Architectural Building Section with Datum Elements
Architectural Floor plans
Did you know that A2K has...
In-Person, Dedicated, Custom and eLearning training options available
A proven STEPS metholody
Learn from Revit Experts
Why settle for an average teacher? We take pride in the students we produce. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Comprehensive Revit Training
The objective of the Revit Architecture Fundamentals course is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This class focuses on basic tools that the majority of users need to work with Revit Architecture.
Fundamentals Course Overview
Revit Architecture is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way Architects think. From Preliminary Design through Design Development, and into Construction Documents, the program streamlines the design process with a central 3D model. Changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets. This Student Guide is designed to teach you the Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation.
Since building projects themselves tend to be extremely complex, Revit Architecture is a necessarily complex program. The objective of the Revit Architecture Fundamentals course is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings. This class focuses on basic tools that the majority of users need to work with Revit Architecture.
The topics include the following:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
Courses offered in Australia only
The Leaders in
We also offer training for...
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Fundamentals
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Conceptual Design & Visualization
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Site and Structural Design
- Autodesk Revit Family Creation
- Autodesk Revit BIM Management: Template and Family Creation
- Autodesk Revit For School Teachers
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Advanced Concepts Modules
- Autodesk Revit and BIM for Facilities Management
- Basic and Advanced Revit Structure training
- Basic and Advanced AutoCAD training
- Basic and Advanced Revit MEP training
- Basic and Advanced Navisworks training
- And more.....