AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft, annotate and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, addings blocks, creating schedules and more
- Customise with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
Work anywhere with included mobile and web apps
Take advantage of seamless workflows by accessing AutoCAD on virtually any device. View, edit, annotate and create drawings on-the-go using the AutoCAD mobile app or from your web browser using the AutoCAD web app.